Bohol Information and Communication Technology Office
Takes the lead in providing institutional support to the Provincial Government of Bohol in the use of ICT and to increase efficiency in service delivery and to enhance management information systems towards good governance and sustainable development.
A dynamic office manned by highly competent and proactive personnel committed to par excellence Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Services, responsive to the need of the customers.
To develop and operationalize comprehensive Information System in support to the computerization efforts of the Provincial Government.
We commit to:
- Support the administration in fully achieving its goals.
- Serve efficiently with utmost courtesy by authorized personnel with proper identification from Mondays (8:00am to 5:00PM) to Fridays (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM), without noon break;
- Respond to a complaint about our services the soonest or within the day throughout our public assistance or complaint desk and take corrective measures;
- Empower the public through 24/7 access to information on our policies, programs, activities and services through our URL: https://bicto.bohol.gov.ph / and @ email address: email@example.com
FEEDBACK AND COMPLAINTS MECHANISM
HOW TO SEND FEEDBACK
Please let us know how we have served you by doing any of the following:
The Client may call the Office thru (038) 411-0138 local 41016, 41003 or send your feedback through email feedback @firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW FEEDBACK IS PROCESSED
Client will call the Office thru (038) 411-0138 local 41016, 41003 or by sending feedback through email @email@example.com and all calls and emails will be acted immediately by concerned Section whose complaints fall into.
HOW COMPLAINTS ARE PROCESSED
- The Officer of the Day evaluates each complaint and forward the same to concerned Section.
- The Officer of the Day will give the feedback to the client.
CONTACT INFORMATION OF BICTO
PGBh Trunkline: (038) 411-0138
Local: 41016, 41003
LIST OF SERVICES